Thinking of renovating your bathroom? Making it a Wetroom?
You want to ensure your bathroom makes the best use of space and best meets your needs. And your future needs.
You might have already picked from catalogues. Or would like us to advise you before you do that.
Contact us today to call out to you.
- We will survey your room and make sure you have all the information you need before you make any final decision on the design of your new bathroom.
- In our survey we will check out the hot and cold water services pipework, waste water pipework and heating system. We will also check out the condition of your walls, ceiling and floors. This is crucially important as it can mean the difference between being able to have concealed pipework or ending up with having to have surface mounted pipework that will then need to be boxed in.
- We will then plan how to plumb your new bathroom into your existing water, heating and waste systems.
- We will also accurately measure the room and, from that, design the best layout for your bathroom. We will advise you on the bathroom furniture that best fit your space, and your needs. And remember, Phoenix Plumbing & Heating is not a stockist or agent for any brands so the advice we give is 100% based on your needs.
- We will go through every unit with you, talking about the options when it comes to size, finish and how it is fitted. For example, floor standing and wall-hung both have their advantages, and we can discuss that with you.
- Once you have decided on your bathroom furniture and wall & floor finishes that’s all your work done. We will provide you with a quotation. Then, once you are ready to proceed, we will do our work delivering your new bathroom.
Phoenix Plumbing & Heating are a completely independent installer of bathroom solutions. We are 100% committed to working with you to meet your tastes and requirements.